Have you been sitting on the fence about whether or not to get DC Universe Online, the superhero- and supervillain-imbued massively multiplayer online action game from Sony Online Entertainment?
Well here’s one more reason to check out the game, because Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has just announced a set of promotional subscription prices for EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) regions to more ably lure you into the experience.
Until March 1st this year, you’ll be able to save over 25 percent off of the regular price of a 90-day subscription for DC Universe Online, and if you continue to be actively subscribed to the game, you’ll be able to keep the promotional rate! Sounds pretty dang good!
As mentioned, this promotion is open to EMEA regions (from Australia, Denmark and Italy, to South Africa, Netherlands and New Zealand), so have a look through the list of promotional 90-day subscription prices to mull it all over:
- Australia – AUD 39.95 (Previous Price: 54.95)
- Austria – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Belgium – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Croatia – HRK 199.99 (Previous Price: 274.99)
- Czech – CZK 649.00 (Previous Price: 879.00)
- Denmark – DKK 225.00 (Previous Price: 289.00)
- Finland – EURO 24.95 (Previous Price: 34.95)
- France – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Germany – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Greece – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Ireland – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Italy – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Luxembourg – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Netherlands – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- New Zealand – NZD 49.95 (Previous Price: 64.90)
- Norway – NOK 225.00 (Previous Price: 299.00)
- Poland – PLN 89.00 (Previous Price: 119.00)
- Portugal – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Saudi Arabia – USD 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- South Africa – ZAR 249.00 (Previous Price: 349.00)
- Spain – € 24.99 (Previous Price: 34.99)
- Sweden – SEK 249.00 (Previous Price: 349.00)
- Switzerland – CHF 39.95 (Previous Price: 54.95)
- UK – GBP 19.99 (Previous Price: 27.99)
From a post on the European PlayStation Blog:
“This offer will go live at midday (GMT) on Feb 8, 2011 and end at 23.59 (GMT) March 1, 2011. If you purchase your subscription during the offer period, you can keep that pricing for the duration of your subscription.”
“If you redeemed the 30-day subscription voucher that came in your DCUO disc box, you are already subscribed to the 30-day subscription plan, which will renew automatically soon. To take advantage of this offer you will need to upgrade to the 90-day plan.”
You can find the instructions on how to upgrade your account at the PlayStation Blog.
To find out a lot more about DC Universe Online, you can read through Lisa’s detailed reports on the game from when she visited Sony Online Entertainment’s development offices in Austin, Texas last year:
We also spoke about DC Universe Online and some of the new content coming to the game in El33tonline’s latest podcast – listen to that over here.