Note: This competition is now closed!
Congratulations to our winners and thanks again to Nu Metro for providing the prizes:
- LAblak22: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic, metal keyring and projector keychain
- pfangirl: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic and projector keychain
- DrtV8derZA: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic and metal keyring
- GuitarDemon: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic
We all know him, we all fear him, we all want to be him….who are we talking about? Why The Batman of course!
Batman: Arkham City gives you the chance to become Batman and explore an amazingly detailed open-world while once again matching wits and resolve with The Batman’s arch-nemesis, The Joker. Oliver described the game as a “massive and important accomplishment for the third-person action adventure genre, and videogames in general” in his review of Arkham City, stating that “it’s not a question of if you’ll play Batman: Arkham City, but when.”
For those of you who have already explored Arkham City with Batman, we have a few memorabilia items that we’d like to share with you. For those of you who haven’t, perhaps this will encourage you to jump in and enjoy one of the best gaming experiences of 2011.
Courtesy of the fine folks over at Nu Metro, we’re giving away Batman: Arkham City comics, projector keychains and metal keyrings. So you stand the chance of winning the first issue of writer Paul Dini’s Batman: Arkham City prequel comic along with some seriously awesome cool gaming swag!
Here’s how we are going to divide the loot up:
- First Place: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic, metal keyring, projector keychain
- Second Place: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic, metal keyring
- Third Place: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic, projector keychain
- Fourth Place: Batman: Arkham City prequel comic
For a chance to win these excellent Batman-flavoured goodies, simply let us know:
“When did you first become a Batman fan, and why”
Leave your answer in the comments below!
We’ll run this Batman memorabilia competition until the very end of December 12th, so be sure to get your entries in quick-smart!
Thanks to Nu Metro for providing these amazing items – we’re going to be jealous of the winners, for sure!
(Note: This competition is open to South African residents only.)